So far only 4 people have sent money through to get a 20% discount on the Bristol Half Marathon. If the figure does not reach at least 20 by the deadline, nobody will be able to take advantage of this discount.
The process is below.
The Bristol Half Marathon takes place on Sunday, September 25th 2016 and the organisers are offering clubs a 20% discount on entries. If we get 20 members or more the entry fee will be £30.40 instead of £38. We must get at least 20 entries for the discount to be applicable; we have exceeded this number massively in the past so this is not expected to be a problem.
So what’s the process you have to follow?
- You must be a fully paid up member of the club.
- You can pay using 3 different methods:
- By PayPal – send a payment to email@example.com for £30.40. Use the “I’m sending money to family or friends” and not “I’m paying for goods or services”– Geraint is not a merchant and will not accept any additional charges; if £30.40 is not on his account he will not process the entry. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address that you’d like the organisers to send your access code to indicating that you’ve paid via PayPal.
- By bank transfer – Geraint’s bank details are GH & SE TORRINGTON, 30-93-53 00722429. Please make sure that you know the reference and send it in an email to email@example.com from the email address that you’d like the organisers to send your access code to.
- Write a cheque made payable to Geraint Torrington for £30.40. Write your name, email address and contact number CLEARLY on the back. If these details are not on the back of the cheque or not clear your cheque will be returned. Cash will not be accepted by Geraint. Give your cheque to club secretary Geraint Torrington on a Monday night (Geraint can’t generally make Thursdays) or post it to him at 41A Sherbourne Avenue, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 8DX.
- Entries need to be with Geraint by end of Sunday, July 3rd 2016; no late entries will be accepted.
- When the entries have been received they will be sent to the organisers in one block. An email will be sent to the entrant with details of how to enter. NOTE: Your entry to the race is NOT complete until you enter online. Sending the payment in does not mean you are entered.